Revision and Refunds Policy
Thank you for availing the services of The Statistics Assignment Help..
This is the Revision and Refund Policy of ‘The Statistics Assignment Help’. Please read this policy carefully
Digital Products/ Services - Revision Policy
All the users of ‘The Statistics Assignment Help’ have the right to free revisions as per our revision policy –
- Free revisions are done up to 15 days after the service is provided to the customer
- A free revision will be done only if the initial project guidelines are not followed. Any additional requirements after the project completion will not be done free of cost.
- Grammatical errors, conceptual errors or word count will be updated free of cost.
- Any delay in the project revision cannot be claimed for a refund.
- If the user comes forward with a dispute of any kind, then The Statistics Assignment Help will not be liable to revise the work
- A minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 48 hours will be need for the revision based on complexity of the project.
Digital Products/ Services - Refund Policy
The Statistics Assignment Help ensures good quality work for every project. We share the screenshot of the code running perfectly thus ensuring the student gets excellent grades
- If the user makes the payment twice by mistake then he/ she is liable for full refund of the additional payment done
- If the user cancels the order once the expert is assigned to the project then he/she will not be eligible for any refund.
- On some rare occasions, if The Statistics Assignment Help is not able to complete the project, the money paid for the order can be used by the user for next assignment.
- If the user makes any claim or dispute, our Accounts Team has a right to approve or reject the claim based on the project
- There is no money refund policy. If your refund claim is genuine, then we will credit the amount in your “The Statistics Assignment Help” account which can be used while placing the next order.
- We will need 24-48 Hours to take an action and process the refund.
You Are Not Entitled To A Refund If:
- A lower grade/quality work than what was expected is received: Please keep in mind that we do not guarantee grades. The papers that we provide are tailored as draft samples only or as a point of reference and are not ready for submission and not to be submitted directly as one’s own work.
- Editing, proofreading, formatting orders: Please understand that the order you place for the earlier mentioned services contains original content written by you, that may contain errors of contextual nature.
If you have any questions about the Revision and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: thestatisticsassignmenthelp.com